Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pershen Cruz

Greetings my fellow TMSers!


First and foremost, I would like to say that it was my great honor and privilege to have been part of the UP Tourism Management Society for four years and had served as the President for the previous academic year. I have to admit that for the entire time that I have been a member of the organization, we have come through hell and high waters. Through the different trials we encountered along the way, I am gladder that we have faced it all together and surpassed it successfully. I believe that through these, we were all developed into the leaders that we are today just like a diamond polished through undergoing several cuts. We might have failed in some aspects, and yet we turned out to be better students of the university and better individuals of the society. Nevertheless, I would still like to extend my sincerest gratitude to all of you who have been very supportive and helpful in all our activities. It would not have been successful if it were not because of you, my beloved orgmates.


Let me also take this opportunity to express how overjoyed I am to see and observe that the next generation of TMS members are twice of what our batch had become—in terms of number and attitude towards the organization. What I see is a new set of very vibrant and enthusiastic members of TMS! And so, I challenge you to do twice of what we, your older associates, were able to do during our time. We leave you this challenge because we strongly believe (on behalf of my batchmates) that you can break more boundaries, set new records and establish greater milestones than what we have done during our time. However, along this challenge is a reminder not to forget that we do all of this for the love and glory of our organization. Keep also in mind and in heart that we are way beyond orgmates—we are friends, brothers and sisters, that no matter what problems that may arise, we can always solve it just like a real family does.


"...like a diamond polished through undergoing several cuts..."


Above everything else, I am very delighted that I have found a home with all of you, friends to whom I can be myself and a family to whom I can share what I have, what I can and what I am. Truly, I was blessed because I was given this chance to be with some of the most intelligent and reliable people I know in the planet. Just like the saying that goes, “I asked for a star but I was given a planet”, I sought for a mere company but I was given friends and family that are worth keeping.


So my dearest orgmates, once again I thank you and I wish you the best of luck for the next academic year. We may have departed from the university and from the institute, but our friendship will not end. To the next set of the Executive Board, Godspeed for your future projects and programs! To the members, the organization counts on you and on what you can do for the organization! And finally, to my fellow TMS graduates, let us all bring honor to our organization!


I love you now and always!!!

Signing off and sealing this letter with love, kisses and hugs,

Pershen Pascua Cruz

P.S

Pakipunasan naman yung dance studio mirror natin (hindi ko kasi nagawa dati)

Keep the tambayan clean ha? As in TIDY AND NEAT parang si kwan lang, (hahaha walang maisip na pangalan) :P

Let us tone down paminsan-minsan, wag nyo ko gayahin, matabil lang talaga akong bata! Pero matatabil din kayo eh, so panu yun? (hahaha nababaliw na ako)

Si Manding, maalikabok na ata, Hanapan nyo na ng ka-partner!

Last na, itext nyo pa rin ako, kami (ng alter ego ko). hahaha!

xao!!!! Pagbalik ko… si Shen pa din ako! hahaha!

No comments: